EnergyKing Silhouette 2850C Zero Clearance Fireplace Specifications
Designed to present a clean, continuous look, the Silhouette fireplace's arched door provides a broad view of the fire behind glass that is continually swept clean by the fireplace's air-wash system. The removable ash pan and optional blower system are both concealed behind the hinged lower grill so as not to detract from the fire's aesthetic appeal.
Once installed, the Silhouette zero clearance fireplace can be finished in any number of ways to complement its surroundings. You can add the drama of stone, brick, or marble. For a more contemporary look, you can try ceramic tiles. Or perhaps a traditional hearth and mantel are more your taste. Whatever your style, you can be confident that the ENERGY KING Silhouette zero clearance fireplace will provide exceptional performance and appeal.
• Tested to UL127 & UL391 Standards
• Greater Heat Output & High Efficiency
• Exceptional Durability
• Removable Ash Pan is Standard
• Large Burn Chamber
• Optional Circulation Blower & Side Heat Vent Kit
• Overall Fireplace Dimensions: 56.25" 48.5" x 26.25"
• Required Hearth Opening: 57" x 49" x 27"
• Shipping Weight: 650 lbs
• Heating Capacity: 65,000 BTU
• Burn Chamber Capacity: 2.2 cu. ft.
• Maximum Log Length: 21"
• Cast Door Size: 17.5" x 23.75"
• Glass Viewing Area: 14" x 20"
• Flue Size: 8" Standard
• Cast Iron Grate: Standard
• Removable Ash Pan: Standard
• Circulation Blower - 200 cfm, 3 Speed
• Fireplace Color: Gold Tone Anodized Aluminum or Polished Chrome or Charcoal Black
• EPA Certified: Yes
• Efficiency: 80%
• Emissons: 3.2 Grams Per Hr.
• Complies with Test Standards for United States: UL127 and UL391
• Warranty: 5 Year Limited